Passive House California (PHCA) is a network of professionals and owners working to build healthier, more comfortable and resilient buildings.
The mission of PHCA is to educate the public about the Passive House building performance standard to help create healthy, comfortable, durable, energy- and resource-efficient buildings and communities.
Since 2008, the group has been working to:
- facilitate the training of design and construction professionals;
- develop details and techniques appropriate for California climates and building codes;
- research Passive House construction costs and energy performance;
- influence building energy policy by strategically interacting with government agencies, building professionals, non-profits and educational institutions;
- partner and collaborate with those who share compatible goals.
For further information please visit the PHCA website at the link provided below.