Annoucement: In light of the worldwide spread of COVID-19, the conference organizing committee has decided to postpone the conference to August 4-6 for the safety and health of all the participants.
Call for Papers submission Deadline extended until May 25th, 2020
Clean and Green Energy is becoming more and more important in peoples' daily life. The energy is produced from sources that do not produce greenhouse gases during production. This form of energy is derived from renewable sources such as solar and air currents. While there are a variety of renewables for clean energy, each with their own unique challenges and needs to ensure they provide consistent power.
In order to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners, and professinals from the industry, academia and government to discourse on research and development, professional practice in the filed of clean and green energy engineering, the 2020 International Conference on Clean and Green Energy Engineering will be held first time in Istanbul, Turkey during August 4-6, 2020. CGEE is organized by Journal of Clean Energy Technologies and sponsored by International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy. Selected papers will be invited to revise for fast track publication in JOCET & IJSGCE. The conference looks for original and high quality contributions related to clean and green energy engineering, including theories, methodologies, and applications.
Why should you attend CGEE?
CGEE brings together researchers and practitioners from around the world, welcoming anyone with an interest in the clean and green energy engineering
- To learn industry's trends and new things beyond your field
- To meet with likeminded people and industry peers
- To expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems.
- To present your ideas and work to others.
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in clean and green energy engineering and related technologies.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean coal and fossil fuels
- Clean energy systems and technologies
- Cleaner technologies
- Solar Energy Engineering
- Energy Materials
- Storage Technology
- Energy-saving Technology
- Energy-efficient Lighting Products and Technologies
- Energy Security and Clean Use
- Geothermal energy
- Green Energy Systems
- Green power production and cogeneration
- CO2 capture, storage and utilization
- Energy-Saving Technology
- Exergetic and exergoeconomic analyses
- Low carbon technologies
- Materials and nanotechnology for energy systems
- New Energy Applications
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies
- Photovoltaic systems and Photocatalysis
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Solar cells energy and Solar thermal energy
- Solar Energy Engineering