'Building the future - sustainably' is the slogan of the upcoming 24th annual International Passive House Conference in Germany´s capital Berlin this coming September 20-21, 2020
The International Passive House Conference is the year's premium Passive House event, where over 1000 thought leaders and innovators from around the world gather. Here you will find a wide range of networking opportunities. Presentations, workshops and excursions allow you to share your experience with other professionals and to learn more about the latest Passive House developments. The conference is accompanied by excursions, networking events and the Passive House Exhibition where leading manufacturers present their latest products!
Passive House components provide maximum comfort with minimum energy costs in new builds and refurbishments alike. Whether you want insulation materials, windows or ventilation systems with heat recovery – all leading manufacturers of Passive House components will be represented at the accompanying specialist trade exhibition. Here you will find first-class advice, information materials, illustrative models and experts happy to answer your questions.
Abstracts on the following priority topics can now be submitted online until 2 March 2020.
- Passive House and Renewable Energy
- Passive House and Sustainability/Circular Economy
- Public Policy for Passive House
- Energy and cost efficient Passive House methodologies for multiresidential and social housing buildings
- Passive House and NZEB Standards
- Interior comfort and living quality in Passive House buildings
- BIM and tools for Passive House design
- Innovative components and Smart Home technologies for Passive House
- Big (Tall) Passive House buildings
- Pre-fabrication technologies for Passive House buildings
- Pre-fabrication methodologies for Passive House retrofits
- Passive House retrofit concepts and projects
- Passive House in emerging and developing countries
- Non-residential Passive House buildings
- Passive House business development and promotion
- Passive House for large scale developments, cities and regions
- Training and quality assurance for Passive House professionals
- Resilience and adaptation of Passive House buildings to Climate Change