Analysing European market opportunities Technical reports & improvement of remote monitoring The crucial role of energy storage Verifying the efficiency of comprehensive O&M service Information Specification & Evaluation of solar batteries Latest advances in digital technology and IT security Optimising market prices & ensuring future investments.
Grid-connected solar photovoltaic (PV) systems are expected to increase over the coming decade and will put a premium on achieving optimal performance and reliability.
ACI’s Cost Effective O&M Strategies in European PV Market conference will bring together the leading executives and experts from across the industry, where we shall discuss solar operations and maintenance (O&M), asset management (AM) and issues for utility-scale projects, including the overall industry learning curve, contractual challenges, and common gaps in planning. The conference will also address the factors that influence energy storage and improved remote monitoring, as well as the role of upcoming trends in digitalization and IT security for solar systems.
O&M experience is producing new industry knowledge, procedures and guidelines. Current O&M practices and lessons learned distilled from experiences to date shall be presented and adoption of these practices is expected to support and maintain planned increases in PV power.
The two day event will unite decision makers in Solar PV energy community, with an emphasis on O&M, efficiency, reliability, regulation and EU energy / climate challenges.
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Antonio Alcaro, O&M Manager, RENESOLA
- Giovanni Terranova, MD, BLUEFIELD LLP
- Luigi La Pegna, O&M Manager, ENEL GREEN POWER
- Santiago Estrada, International Business Developer, 3E
- Pierre Jerome Desmarquest, Asset and O&M Manager, VOLTALIA PORTUGAL
- Ivan Androcec, Head of Strategy & Development, HEP GROUP (HRVATSKA ELEKTROPRIVREDA D.D)
- Erik Marstein, Chief Scientist at Solar energy department, INSTITUTE FOR ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
- Jan Fousek, Chairman, SOLARNI ASOCIACE
- Margrete Von Oppen, ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN LAW
- Paolo Rocco Viscontini, President, ITALIA SOLARE
- Paul Norrish, Director, WISE ENERGY
- Mariano Guillén Paredes, Policy and International Business Advisor, SOLAR POWER EUROPE
- Lucia Dolera, Head of Project Unit iDistributedPV, APPA ES
- Thomas Sauer, CEO&President, EXXERGY GmbH
- Kai Peter Birke, Prof./El. Energy Storage Systems, INSTITUTE FOR PHOTOVOLTAICS
Key Topics Include:
- Analysing European market opportunities
- Technical reports & improvement of remote monitoring
- The crucial role of energy storage
- Verifying the efficiency of comprehensive O&M service Information
- Specification & Evaluation of solar batteries
- Latest advances in digital technology and IT security
- Optimising market prices & ensuring future investments