The International Energy Agency (IEA) organises this webinar to present the main results of the Energy Technology Perspectives 2016 report, which was released by IEA on 1 June 2016. The webinar will take place on 3 June 2016 (14.00-17.30 CEST).
The webinar will focus on the role of urban energy systems in fostering national and global sustainable energy transitions, with a country focus on Mexico.
The topics of the webinar include the following:
- The global energy outlook
- The urban energy challenge
- Energy-efficient buildings in the urban environment
- Sustainable urban transport
- Energy supply in cities
- Policy and finance mechanisms for urban areas
- Mexico’s sustainable energy transition: what role for cities?
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the link below.