This conference encompasses topics regarding the whole indoor environment, from thermal comfort and air quality, to lighting, acoustics, vibrations and radiations. It also includes health assessment and psychology issues related to the indoor environment.
The conference is organised around the following six themes:
1. Design and Technology
- human-centered design solutions
- sensors and actuators
2. Politics, Policy and Law
- compliance to requirements
- labeling (products, building, performance)
3. Behaviour and Environmental Psychology
- human being/environment interaction
- IEQ awareness and expectations
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) awareness and expectations
4. Energy and Sustainability
- energy and IEQ
- energy and health
5. Sources and Exposure
- source control (e.g. microbiological, indoor chemistry, filtration)
- exposure reduction (e.g. ventilation solutions)
6. Physical Responses and Physiology
- diseases and disorders
- health assessment (incl. thermal comfort)
The conference is organised by the International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate of the Netherlands (ISIAQ.nl) and the Eindhoven University of Technology, under the auspices of ISIAQ International.
For more information on the programme, related workshops, registration, fees etc., please visit the Healthy Buildings 2015 Europe website.