The 1st International Conference on Energy, Environment and Economics (ICEEE 2016) focuses on energy, environment and economics of energy systems and their applications.
Contributions are invited, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Solar Energy Technologies (Solar thermal and PV);
- Sustainable building design & Low Impact Architecture
- Biomass (Bio fuels, bio gas);
- Waste to energy;
- Tidal energy;
- Ground thermal storage and Geothermal Energy;
- Fuel Cells, Hydrogen generation;
- Energy system modelling;
- Hybrid energy systems;
- Wind energy;
- Heat recovery;
- Smart grids.
- Greenhouse gas;
- Carbon dioxide mitigation;
- Climate change;
- Life cycle assessment.
- Economics of energy systems;
- Payback of energy systems;
- Market feasibility of energy systems;
- Energy and cost saving potential;
- Economic aspects: Policy;
- Trends: past, present, future.
- Abstract submission: 15 October, 2015;
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 30 October, 2015;
- Full paper submission: 15 November, 2015.
Please visit the conference website for more information at: