SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to announce that the biannual International SAP Conference for Building Materials will be arriving in Prague, October 16-18, 2018.
The two-day conference will attract business and IT-focused attendees representing a diverse set of companies including those active in cement and concrete, gypsum, flat glass and windows, sanitary-ware and fittings, flooring and roofing materials, insulation and panels.
The conference will demonstrate how businesses are using the newest technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), automation, mobile technology, and the cloud to exceed expectations of digitally connected customers, optimize asset performance and deliver on new opportunities by using demand and consumption data. Global SAP Customers, SAP Experts and thought leaders will join together and showcase how SAP is helping to innovate and grow the building materials industry.
- Hear our latest strategy and road map for the latest solutions, as well as updates from our solution management team.
- Participate in one of 12 dedicated pre-conference workshops, taking an in-depth look into our solution portfolio and getting your questions answered.
- Learn from a diverse range of customers through business-focused case studies and learn about business drivers, implementation experiences, and ROI.
- Join interactive microforum discussions and talk with the wider community on topics important to you and your Organisation.
- Enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities during the conference and at our evening event
New for 2018! The International SAP Conference for Building Materials will be co-located with three other industry events for Chemicals, Mining and Metals and Forest Products, Paper and Packaging. Delegates will have the opportunity to move freely between all four events and benefit from cross-industry workshops, keynote presentations, tracks and partner exhibition.