Attractive home renovation service packages for homeowners
15th to the 17th September 2020
Heerlen (The Netherlands)
If you are thinking about launching your one-stop-shop (OSS), this event is for you!
-> The first Cities & Citizens Energy Forum will take place in 2021.
The residential sector remains one of the most energy intensive sectors. If national and local authorities want to achieve their ambitious energy and climate targets, they have to pro-actively support citizens in launching retrofits.
Learn from the local authorities and private sector experts from 11 European places who have developed attractive home renovation service packages for homeowners, offered conveniently in one location – ‘a one-stop-shop’.
Each country and region are special. Therefore, each one-stop-shop is different. During this one-day event, experts will share their mistakes and successes, results and recommendations with those who want to set up a one-stop shop.
Some of the questions tackled during the event:
- Are private companies or local craftsmen cooperatives better placed than local authorities in providing integrated home renovation services?
- How to set the one stop shop step-by-step? What employee profiles do you need for your OSS? How much does an OSS cost?
- Why do the city of Riga in Latvia and Aradippou in Cyprus provide subsidies to their citizens?
- Is the OSS business model viable without stable and long-term public subsidies?
- Did the guarantee fund set up by the Extremadura region increase the renovation rates in the region?
- Why is the one-stop-shop in the Dutch city of Groningen closing down after 6 years of operation while a new OSS has just opened in Heerlen?
Have a look at the detailed programme and join us to meet representatives of local and regional authorities, energy agencies, EU and national policy makers, craft and trade federations or cooperatives, banks and financiers.
This conference is a side-event of the Cities and Citizens Energy Forum. Before registration, please have a look at both the Cities and Citizens Energy Forum programme and the conference programme.
We are developing ONE-STOP-SHOPS and attractive energy retrofit packages for homeowners
Energy Cities, énergies demain (FR), Aradippou Municipality (CY), Brussels Environment (BE), AGENEX (ES), Frederikshavn Municipality (DK), Heerlen Municipality (NL), KAW (NL), Linnaeus University (SE), Litoměřice Municipality (CZ), Mantova Municipality (IT), Parity Projects (UK), Riga Energy Agency (LV).