Tuesday 13 December 2016, 10:00 Brussels time (CET)
Checking and enforcing building compliance with the requirements set by Directive 2010/31/EU (EPBD – Energy Performance of Buildings Directive) is essential in order to achieve the EU-wide agreed energy efficiency and CO2-reduction targets by 2020 and beyond. The first contribution to this webinar presents lessons learnt and best practices on enforcement, compliance checking and the control system throughout Europe. The second contribution presents the final version of the QUALICHeCK Source Book on EPC compliance addressing policy makers and other stakeholders concerned with building energy efficiency in order to support them in developing and implementing effective compliance frameworks. The Source Book consists of a step-by-step guide and thus allows the reader to either pick only specific parts of the whole process, or use the full information presented in the Source Book.
Agenda (Brussels time)
- 10:00 Susanne Geissler, OEGNB, Vienna | Introduction: Challenges regarding better compliance and enforcement
- 10:10 Xavier Loncour, BBRI, Brussels | Lessons learnt from European countries: Effective regulation for energy efficient buildings in the EU – The importance of enforcement, compliance checking and the control systems
- 10:40 Questions and answers
- 10:50 Susanne Geissler, OEGNB, Vienna | Presentation of the QUALICHeCK Source Book on EPC compliance: A guide for policy makers and other stakeholders for developing better frameworks for EPC compliance and enforcement
- 11:20 Questions and answers
How to attend
Participation is free, but prior registration is required. Please register at the links below.