World leading International Sustainable Built Environment Conferences proudly invites you to the “SBE19 NL” conference from 5-6 November 2018 (2-day Conference) and 7 November 2018 (Field Excursions) in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
SBE19 NL is the first conference of the 2019-2020 cycle of international conferences on Sustainable Built Environment, where innovation meets market and taking place with a head start from 5-7 November 2018!
Retrofitting 250 million homes to 0-energy performance housing in Europe
The ‘must attend’ event for 2018 and a deep dive into themes as policies, technologies, social acceptation, upscaling production, choice of concepts for local climates and avoiding material rebounds. Inspiring plenary sessions, combined with breakout sessions (e.g. scientific paper presentations, practical workshops) and field excursions on day 3, where you can learn more about production and building locations in The Netherlands.
The first SBE19 NL conference focus on six main themes:
- How to get 250 million people adopt retrofits?
- Concepts / packages for large scale retrofitting
- Prefab retrofit panel production units and upscaling
- Materials, circular / biobased and CO2 impacts of retrofitting
- Europe wide application versus local limits
- Learning and best practices from the 1st generation H2020 projects, in particularly on deep renovation and how to implement a diverse range of innovations.
SBE19 NL ORGANISING PARTNERS University of Technology Eindhoven (TU/e) and MORE-Connect & partners (EU H2020 project).