The topic of designing and constructing nearly zero-energy buildings has been primarily addressed to new buildings. Nevertheless, the big challenge for European Countries is to focus on increasing the energy performance of the existing building stock.
As highlighted by several European projects and research, the energy properties of buildings are really poor and a high potential of energy savings can be achieved by energy renovation actions.
In this scenario, it is important to analize what the real strategies are that should be developed and the proper technologies to set for retrofitting existing buildings up to the target of “nearly zero-energy”, while taking into account the suitable trade-off between energy and economical goals as introduced by the “cost optimality approach”.
This seminar will take place during Mostra Convegno Expo comfort at Fiera Milano Rho. The Venue is the Centro Congressi Stella Polare at Sala Gemini at 14.00 to 18.00.
1. nZEB concept and Mediterranean Countries
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Energia
2. Retrofitted N-ZEB: challenging between energy and economical targets
Stefano P. Corgnati
Associate Professor, TEBE Research Group, Energy Department of Politecnico di Torino.
3. Energy retrofitting of panel residential buildings for nearly zero-energy buildings in Hungary
Head of Building Energetics and Building Service Engineering Department, Budapest University of Technology and Economics
4. Status of implementation of the European Directives for Energy Efficiency in Romania. Technical solutions for transforming an existing residential building into a nearly zero-energy building (nZEB)
Ioan Silviu Dobosi
Director of Dosetimpex S.R.L, Timisoara (Romania)
5. The role of energy simulation towards nZEB: case studies
Università degli studi di Torino
6. Certification of multi-energy systems
Eurovent Certita Certification
To assist, please register online at AiCARR website.