In line with the current modernisation of the EU State aid rules, the regulations for State aid for energy and the environment are about to undergo a radical change.
Learn which will be the most significant changes and receive a profound overview of the existing rules, as well as upcoming novelties on State aid for energy and environmental projects at our tailor-made European Seminar "State Aid for Environmental and Energy Projects" at the European Academy for Taxes, Economics & Law.
Leading European experts in the field of State aid from key institutions like:
- European Commission, Directorate General for Competition, State Aid Case Support Unit
- EFTA Surveillance Authority, State Aid and Competition Directorate
- Ministry of Enterprise, Energy and Communications, Division for Market and Competition, Sweden
- Ministry of Employment and the Economy, Energy Department/Renewable Energy, Finland
- Permanent Representation of Hungary to the European Union
will all demonstrate how to target State aid for environmental and energy projects with a focus on national and EU Funding.
To see who they are and to register, please see the programme of the seminar: http://bit.ly/1mHUkYj.