TightVent Webinar | Ductwork airtightness: Standardisation’s on- going work and an overview of status and trends in Sweden, Japan, Spain and Portugal
Thursday 25 January 2018, 09:00-10:30 (Brussels time, CET)
Work performed so far in the field of ductwork airtightness has shown that it may lead to important energy losses and increased fan energy use. Nevertheless, a recent survey has shown that ductwork airtightness does not seem to be taken into account (neither in regulation nor in energy performance programmes) in most European countries. Progress is therefore needed to better understand the impact of ductwork airtightness on energy use (fan, cooling and heating) and indoor air quality.
The objective of this webinar is:
- to demonstrate the importance of ductwork airtightness;
- to give information on standardisation’s on-going works at CEN and ISO on this subject ;and
- to give an overview of status and trends in Sweden, Japan, Spain and Portugal.
Presentations and speakers:
- Ductwork Airtightness: Why Should We Care? Valérie Leprince, PLEIAQ , France
- Status of Ductwork Airtightness in Japan and on-Going Work at ISO on Ductwork Airtightness, Masaki Tajima, KUT, Japan
- European Ductwork Airtightness Classes, on-Going Standardization Work and Status in Sweden, Lars-Åke Mattsson, CEN/TC 156/WG3, Sweden
- Market Trends in Spain and Portugal. An Industry Point of View, Rodrigo Sanz, Gonal Driving Air, Spain
Thursday 25 January , 2018
09:00-10:30 AM CET
Participation to the webinar is free but requires registration.
For further information please visit the event’s website at the link provided below.