This webinar will take place on the 19th of May, from 11.00 to 12.30.
Buildings account for around 40% of energy consumption and 36% of CO2 emissions in the European Union.
Do you know that the annual rate of home and commercial building renovation is well under the 3% required to achieve European climate and energy goals?
The aim of the “Deep renovation Joint Webinar” is to raise awareness on the most innovative building renovation and energy saving solutions and to present the technologies developed by three innovative projects co-funded by the European Commission in the framework of Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme:
- P2Endure - Grant Agreement No. 723391: P2Endurestands for “Plug-and-Play product and process innovations for energy-efficient building deep renovation”. After 4 years, the Project Consortium has developed a platform named “e-Marketplace” designed to collect and filter information based on BIM models in order to support buying, prefabrication and making processes related to building components for deep retrofitting of existing buildings;
- ENVISION - Grant Agreement No 767180: This project, started in 2017, is developing four renovation technologies: solar heat collectors based on the usage of NIR absorbing coloured coatings, covered solar heat collectors using colored NIR transparent glasses, smart ventilated heat harvesting window and PV harvesting glasses;
- EENSULATE - Grant Agreement No. 723868: This project, started in 2016, is focused on the development of innovative lightweight and highly insulating energy efficient components and associated enabling materials for cost-effective retrofitting and new construction of curtain wall facades.
Would you like to learn more about the projects’ latest results and achievements? Register now for the “Deep renovation Joint Webinar”!
Agenda (11.00 am - 12.30 pm) - Deep renovation Joint Webinar
- Introduction: Agenda, Speakers, the importance of Deep renovation to meet the EU targets (10 minutes) – Paola Robello – RINA Consulting S.p.A.
- P2Endure Project (15 minutes) – Gian Marco Revel (UNIVPM) – Project Technical Coordinator
- ENVISION Project (15 minutes) – Bart Erich (TNO) – Project Coordinator
- EENSULATE Project (15 minutes) – Daniela Reccardo (RINA) – Project Coordinator
- Final Q&A (30 minutes): all speakers