Webinar 9: The perception of sound and heat pumps
Time: 10:10 – 11:22 am CEST
Dr. Christoph Reichl, AIT Austrian Institue of Technology, Energy Department
Pelle Moos, Senior Safety and Health Policy Officer, Team Leader, BEUC
Dr. Ing. Marc Schneider, Ebm Papst Mulfingen GmbH
We would like to invite you to uncover together the essence of a green, digital and cost-efficient energy transition in our online series running from May to September 2020.
THE ONLINE SERIES AIMS TO CONNECT
1. The energy transition by addressing different important topics in the European Green Deal such as:
- Transforming the EU’s economy for a sustainable future
- Increasing the EU’s climate ambition for 2030 and 2050
- Mobilising industry for a clean and circular economy
- Supplying clean, affordable and secure energy
- Building and renovating in energy and resource-efficient way
- A zero-pollution ambition for a toxic-free environment
2. The higher purpose of heat pump industry in ensuring an integrated, sustainable energy system:
- for the climate
- for a decarbonised society
- for an industrialised Europe providing jobs and income to people and families
3. The relevant leaders who are visionary and knowledgeable across industries and areas of expertise:
- who add value to each other
- who offer a holistic perspective (political, legislative, technological, economic, social) when it comes to the actions that need to be taken
The online series intends to look into the future by asking the following important questions and providing solutions:
- How is climate action connected to health, economic, political, technology, social actions?
- What actions do we need to take to support large scale behavioural change?
- What solutions does the heat pump industry suggest to support the energy transition?
- What are the framework conditions needed?
- Where do we require innovation – social, technical, political, economic, legislative?
- Where do we need a new narrative?