Over 80 leading cities, states and organisations have signed the WorldGBC Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment to date. In this masterclass, you will find out why committing is so powerful and so important AND you'll also hear unique insights into how to deliver net zero carbon buildings in practice.
We will hear from the following leading voices:
Why companies commit to net zero carbon buildings?
- Bianca Wong, Global Head of Sustainability, Kingspan
Why cities commit to net zero carbon buildings?
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of planning and environment, City of Stockholm
What is the net zero carbon buildings commitment?
- Victoria Burrows, Director of Advancing Net Zero, WorldGBC
How to deliver a net zero carbon building
- Anna Åkesson, Senior Environmental Manager, Skanska
How to deal with embodied carbon
- Simon Davies, Director, AIA Environment
These presentations will be followed by Q&A with the panel.
Registration is free via this link: