The training course for Municipalities’ technicians took place in three sessions; 28 February, 14 March and 25 April 2017.
The capacity building course has had the objective of transmitting the knowledge to promote the design of nZEB and enable the implementation of the Directive of Energy Efficiency in Buildings of the municipalities in Spain.
1. Affordable and adaptable public buildings through energy efficient retrofitting. 28 February 2017
2. Creation of energy-efficient Buildings Renovation Action Plans for cities: guideline and application cases. 14 March 2017
3. nZEB renovation; packaged solutions, barriers and challenges. 25 April 2017
- Technologies and innovative solutions for energy efficiency
- Economic evaluation and financing models & mechanisms
- Decision making in energetic rehabilitations
- Case studies and good practice
- Barriers and challenges that nZEB renovation faces
1. Affordable and adaptable public buildings through energy efficient retrofitting
The first session has been organized in collaboration with the A2PBEER project (www.a2pbeer.eu) (FP7) which included inviting 175 technicians. It started with a short introduction on the projects. Later different technologies were presented, including 3 case studies and the financing mechanisms for its feasibility. Finally, a demo of a toolkit was carried out (decision support tool for the implementation of the different retrofitting technologies).