The training course for Municipalities’ technicians took place in three sessions; 28 February, 14 March and 25 April 2017.
The capacity building course has had the objective of transmitting the knowledge to promote the design of nZEB and enable the implementation of the Directive of Energy Efficiency in Buildings of the municipalities in Spain.
1. Affordable and adaptable public buildings through energy efficient retrofitting. February 28th.
2. Creation of energy-efficient Buildings Renovation Action Plans for cities: guideline and application cases. 14 March 2017.
3. nZEB renovation; packaged solutions, barriers and challenges. April 25th.
- Technologies and innovative solutions for energy efficiency
- Economic evaluation and financing models & mechanisms
- Decision making in energetic rehabilitations
- Case studies and good practice
- Barriers and challenges that nZEB renovation faces
2. Creation of energy-efficient Buildings Renovation Action Plans for cities: guideline and application cases
Organized within the SE4ALL initiative and together with two projects of the IEE program: NeZer & CERtuS. It has been considered that joining the training with such a powerful worldwide initiative has greatly expanded the impact of the training session. The training focused on a methodology for elaboration of national roadmaps for energy-efficient buildings renovation where the most relevant stakeholders, barriers and potentials would be identified. As an example, this methodology will be applied to two real national scenarios in Europe. The context is that in the last decade the integration of Renewable Energy Sources in buildings and smart combination of technologies have been identified as key elements for renovation plans which pursue the horizon of Nearly Zero Energy Buildings.