The training course for Municipalities’ technicians took place in three sessions; 28 February, 14 March and 25 April 2017.
The capacity building course has had the objective of transmitting the knowledge to promote the design of nZEB and enable the implementation of the Directive of Energy Efficiency in Buildings of the municipalities in Spain.
1. Affordable and adaptable public buildings through energy efficient retrofitting. 28 February 2017
2. Creation of energy-efficient Buildings Renovation Action Plans for cities: guideline and application cases. 14 March 2017
3. nZEB renovation; packaged solutions, barriers and challenges. 25 April 2017
- Technologies and innovative solutions for energy efficiency
- Economic evaluation and financing models & mechanisms
- Decision making in energetic rehabilitations
- Case studies and good practice
- Barriers and challenges that nZEB renovation faces
3. nZEB renovation; packaged solutions, barriers and challenges
The third session has been organized in collaboration with NeZeR (http://www.nezer-project.eu/) and ZenN (http://zenn-fp7.eu/) projects which included inviting 189 technicians. It started with a short introduction on the three projects, all of which are related to the nZEB renovation. Packaged solutions and technologies for nZEB renovations where presented later, including application conditions in function of the different climate zones around Europe. Finally, and before the question and answer time, common barriers and challenges that nZEB renovation practices face have been demonstrated, including presentations of real cases where these barriers and challenges have appeared.