This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon H2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 825179.
Concept and Objectives:
ETIP-B-SABS 2 will support and empower renewable fuel and bioenergy stakeholders’ contributions to the Energy Union and, more specifically, the Strategic Energy Technology (SET)-Plan.
The European Technology and Innovation Platform Bioenergy aims to actively engage with these stakeholders and link their needs to policy making of the European Commission, and the project´s objective is to support ETIP-Bioenergy in this task.
Specific objectives are to facilitate the following activities of ETIP-Bioenergy:
• contributions to the SET-Plan activities and to the Strategic R&I Implementation Plans;
• collaboration and interaction with other relevant initiatives addressing renewable fuels, decarbonisation of transport, bioenergy and biomass valorisation/ bio-based value chains;
• constant provision of scientifically sound, unbiased, up to date information on the status of the renewable fuels and bioenergy sector
• engagement with stakeholders as to better understand the actor perspective and the socio-technical aspects of technology development and implementation; with a special focus on support for outreach and engagement of actors in the civil society
• assistance to the European Commission and Member States in defining research programmes, financial instruments, while addressing lower TRL research needs as well as advancing close to market technologies.
- BEST - BIOENERGY AND SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES GMBH
- ETA - ENERGIA, TRASPORTI, AGRICOLTURA SRL
- INCE INIZIATIVA CENTRO EUROPEA - SEGRETARIATO ESECUTIVO
- RISE INNVENTIA AB
Start date: 1 September 2018 - End date: 31 August 2021