The national GreenBuilding Award in Croatia was held on December 2, 2009 in Zagreb in the premises of national contact point for Croatia - Energy institute Hrvoje Požar. Efforts of each GB Partner and Endorser were graded according to quantitative criteria and awarded for their specific quality in six categories.
The categories and the respective award winners are as follows:
- Most efficient new building – University library in Split
- Most efficient refurbishment – Office building HEP DP Elektra Koprivnica
- Best integrated design and energy concept – Phoenix Plaza
- Most innovative concept – Auto camp Politin
- Best integrated design with replication potential – Multiresidential buildings with business units Kature
- Best Endorser - HEP ESCO d.o.o.