The European Commission is pleased to invite you to participate to the Sustainable Energy Europe Awards Competition 2010. Whether you are a public authority, a private company, a European association or an NGO, present one or several of your ongoing projects in the fields of energy efficiency, renewable energy sources, clean transport or bio fuels by completing the attached user-friendly application form.
Awards are presented in 5 categories:
- Sustainable Energy Communities: Working together at a local, regional or national level, towards a genuine change in energy supply and energy use on the basis of a coherent plan, involving a range of public and private stakeholders.
- Market Transformation including Voluntary Commitments: Working to reduce market barriers and effect positive lasting change in the market for energy efficient goods, appliances and services, with the objectives of increasing their market share and informing the consumer of their advantages.
- Promotional, Communication and Educational Actions: Working to increase public awareness on a range of sustainable energy issues and products.
- Demonstration and Dissemination projects: Working to ensure effective implementation and dissemination of a range of technologies, in the major sectors: buildings, transport, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- Cooperation Programmes: Working to transfer sustainable energy know-how to developing countries.
Please send your application form by the 15 of December 2009 to email@example.com.
The winning projects will be handed the Award by the Commissioner for Energy at a prestigious Awards Ceremony which will be held in Brussels on the 23rd of March 2010 during the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2010.
Apply now and get awarded for your involvement towards a more sustainable Europe!