Brinova Arena Karlskrona is a multi functional venue suitable for both larger events and smaller sports activities. It is built to PHI Low Energy Standard and was completed in 2019.
- Architecture: UULAS Arkitekter AB
- Building services: Structor Kristianstad AB
- Building physics: IG Passivhus Sverige
- Certifier: B.Tec Prof. Dr. Harald Krause
- 300mm Sandwich Panel
- U-value = 0.13 W/(m2K)
Basement floor / floor slab:
- Concrete floor slab insulated with 200-280mm EPS from below
- U-value = 0.167 W/(m2K)
- Metal sheet panel roof structure insulated with 380mm mineral wool insulation
- U-value = 0.096 W/(m2K)
- SAPA SBF 4150 PH, Hydro Building Systems Sweden AB
- Glazed aluminum curtain wall system. Uf value = 1,3 W/(m2K)
- U w-value = 0.84 W/(m2K)
- Triple glazing with argon filling.
- U g-value = 0.64 W/(m2K)
- g -value = 51 %
- FläktWoods , FläktWoods EQ
- HR Efficiency 81%
Heating installation: Heating from district heating net, distributed using ceiling panels, underfloor heating in sanitary rooms and changing rooms, ventilation air post heating and radiators.
PE demand (non-renewable Primary Energy): 89 kWh /(m2a ) on heating installation, domestic hot water, household electricity and auxiliary electricity calculated according to PHPP
PER demand (renewable Primary Energy): 71 kWh /(m2a ) on heating installation, domestic hot water, household electricity and auxiliary electricity calculated according to PHPP
Generation of renewable energy: 54 kWh /(m2a ) based on the projected area
More information on the case can be found here.