European IPPC (2007), the Bureau is considering about 50 techniques for pollution prevention and control in the ceramic industry. The proposed project will change all this. Technical specification of projects much better than the best available techniques (BAT), the ceramic industry in the production of bricks and articles of expanded clay. With a very diverse raw material base, the project offers a completely new paradigm for eco-design, opens up new horizons to explore new concepts for future technology that addresses today's challenges and describes effective management systems.
In addition, it will help to solve the following problems:
- end the use of fossil fuels (gas, oil)
- reduce the environmental impact by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, nitrogen oxides, dust and noise
- saving resources (land for agriculture, water, oxygen is not required)
The proposed technology changes the view of the industrial landscape - because of the lack of dust, noise and bulky productions; This technology can be easily transformed, transportable.
- Products - synthetic pumice, volcanic tuff, it is formed by heating the shale and mudstone 0.5-20 mm, and typically contains 5% silica, 8% of spinel, mullite, 3% and 84% X-ray amorphous material.
The project, which is unique in terms of its efficient use of resources, energy efficiency - 0.97 GJ / cubic meter. (Brick 1.8-2.2 GJ / cubic meter of concrete blocks concrete blocks -. At least 3.4 GJ / cubic meter). The technology involves the use of certain types of natural properties to increase in volume, when the lava is flowing through them. Stones brought to the surface in the form of pumice and volcanic tuff, formed from water and oxygen. This technology will undoubtedly be taken in countries at all levels of economic development and climatic conditions. Enumeration swells up to five times in volume to reduce the transport costs as well as to determine the location of the production site as close as possible to the consumers.
- Reference samples obtained in our laboratory, have the following characteristics: density 370 kg / m3 with a compressive strength of 10.4 kg / cm2 and a density of 750 kg / m3 with a compressive strength of 32.4 kg / cm2, the resistance - 1250 0 C for 30 minutes, no deformation.
For more information please see the relevant link (in Russian) here: http://www.buildup.eu/en/node/51744