In 2012 the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund launched the publication series “energy innovation austria”. These publications (published four times a year) provide insight into the Austrian energy research and present new concepts and innovative products in the field of forward-looking energy technologies. The articles are based on research projects funded by the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology and the Climate and Energy Fund.
The current issue covers a variety of articles which include:
- New technologies and concepts for renovating old buildings;
- Flagship Project GdZ - A future for Austrian “Gründerzeit” buildings;
- A future for “Gründerzeit” buildings - Demonstration projects;
- Denkmalaktiv - Research for listed buildings that point the way ahead;
- Vision of zero-emission standard - Renovating the Franciscan Monastery, Graz;
- SchulRen+ - Renovating schools to energy surplus standard.
Download the full article at: http://www.energy-innovation-austria.at/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eia_01_14_E_FIN.pdf