This top conference in the field of airtightness is directed to all measuring teams, energy consultants, planners, and architects. Colleagues from Germany and abroad will present their expertise and experience. The symposium will also promote mutual exchange and cooperation across national borders to in order to make reaching the goal of energy-efficient buildings easier. Therefore, the organizers invite you to present your current insights and your recent experiences at the symposium. Your contributions can be either common subjects or serve to impart expert knowledge.
The parallel exhibition will present products and technologies regarding building airtightness, ventilation and thermal imaging.
Topics for the 10th International BUILDAIR Symposium include: Experiences from the measuring practice in building envelope and ventilation equipment, new standard ISO 9972, details of planning and execution of airtightness levels, evaluation of leakages new products and quality assurance.
Topics at the conference
We would like to invite you to submit contributions on the following topics:
- Evolution of regulatory requirements and current state of implementation of the EN ISO 9972 (practical experience)
- Airtightness of building envelope and its impact on energy performance of buildings and risk of structural damage (simulations, measurements)
- Estimation and rating of leakages (problems, measurements, conclusions)
- Accuracy of airtightness testing methods and reliability of test results (measurement uncertainty, repeatability and reproducibility)
- Airtightness of existing and retrofitted buildings (measurement techniques, technical solutions and applicable airtightness concepts)
- Additional Measurements (tracing of radon, etc.)
- Measurement of big buildings (possibility, equipment, practise)
- Product development of adhesive and sealants
- Measurement of ducts leakage and air outlet (requirement, practise)
- Experience with thermal imaging