KfW Renewable Energies Programme - Storage
The Storage Renewable Energies Programme involves installations of stationary battery storage systems combined with photovoltaic systems.
The Programme is available to:
- private individuals and not-for-profit organisations who are supplying with current;
- self-employed professionals;
The following promotional funds are available:
- up to 100% of your investment costs for the battery storage system and the photovoltaic system;
- repayment bonus.
- low-interest loans up to 20 years;
- loan amount up to EUR 50 million;
- eligible for major enterprises.
To find out more please visit the KfW website at the link provided below.