KfW Renewable Energies Programme - Standard
The Standard Renewable Energies Programme involves investments for the following:
- electricity from solar energy (photovoltaics), biomass, wind energy, hydropower, geothermal energy;
- electricity and heat from renewable energies, generated in combined heat and power stations.
The Programme is available to:
- private individuals and not-for-profit organisations which feed the generated electricity/heat into the grid;
- self-employed professionals farmers;
- German and non-German enterprises majority-owned by private individuals;
- enterprises in which local authorities, churches or charities hold an interest;
- investment funds.
The following promotional funds are available:
- up to 100% of the investment costs eligible for financing, not more than EUR 50 million.
- low-interest loans up to 20 years;
- loan amount up to EUR 50 million;
- eligible for major enterprises.
To find out more please visit the KfW website at the link provided below.