Through the Clean Energy Ministerial’s Energy Management Campaign, leaders from the public and private sectors are uniting to promote a proven framework to manage energy use: the ISO 50001 international energy management system standard.
The goal is simple: drive action to reach 50,001 global certifications to ISO 50001 by 2020.
Governments, companies, and development organizations can join the Campaign by committing to take action that promotes and accelerates ISO 50001 implementation:
- endorse key principles for quality implementation of ISO 50001;
- pledge concrete actions to promote uptake of the standard and principles;
- commit to international technical exchange;
- recognize leadership through the CEM Energy Management Leadership Awards;
- track and share progress on uptake of the standard.
Learn more about the Energy Management Campaign: