Building Green is the place to be if you have an interest in sustainable products, thoughts and solutions in the construction/building industry.
Building Green is a growing event in Scandinavia which expanded with another edition in Denmark in 2017 to reach as many as possible! Our mission is to illuminate the importance of sustainable building and thinking. Building Green was established in 2011 and has since been developed and improved over the years. The event is not only an exhibition with products and solutions but also a platform of knowledge consisting of international keynotes, relevant debates, idea pitching and much more.
The event is free of charge.
Building Green are looking forward to welcoming you in 2019!
- Sadie Morgan - Director & Co-founder, dRMM Architects
- Noah Yaffe - Partner, Steven Holl Architects
- Ola Kjellander - Founding Partner, Kjellander Sjöberg
- Heidi Merrild - Studielektor, Aarhus Arkitektskole, bygningskontruktør BTH & Arkitekt MEGA
- Dan Wood - Co Founder, FAIA, LEED AP, WORK AC
- Ditte Lysgaard Vind - Managing Partner, Lendager TCW
- Gerard Roemers - Senior Sustainability Consultant Researcher, Methabolics
- Kristina Jordt Adsersen - Arkitekt MAA, Cand. Arch, segmentchef for bolig, Link Arkitektur
- Peter Andreas Sattrup - Chefkonsulent, Bæredygtighed, Danske Arkitektvirksomheder
- Simon Glinvad Nielsen - Partner, LivingCities, MA., writer
- Julie Holck - Partner & founder, LivingCities, MA., Ph.D. in Modern Culture and Cultural Communications
- Natalie Mossin - Instituteleader, The Architectschool of Copenhagen and Co-chair by the international architectorganisation UIAs SDG Commision
- Mia Manghezi - Projectdirector, PensionDanmark
- Rune Kilden - Citydeveloper
- Camilla Fabricius - Viceborgmester og formand for bæredygtighedsudvalget i Aarhus Kommune
- Jens Kramer Mikkelsen - Citydeveloper Director
- Mette Qvist - Director, Green Building Council Denmark
- Niels Kappel - Technical Advicer, Troldtekt A/S
- Michael H. Nielsen - Director, Dansk Byggeri
- Kim Nøhr Skibsted - Fondsdirektør i Poul Due Jensens Fond/Grundfos Fonden