Brussels, 28 November 2019
Centre Albert Borschette, room 1.D (first floor), Rue Froissart 36
- Morning session (10:00 – 13:00): Inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems
- Afternoon session (14:00 – 17:00): Building renovation passport
Following the 1st stakeholder meeting which took place in June 2019 and where stakeholders discussed the state of the art regarding existing schemes in relation to the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and optional building renovation passports, the 2nd EPBD Art. 19a stakeholder meeting aims to present the impact analyses and discuss the relevance, feasibility and possible scope of measures at EU-level.
The 2nd stakeholder meeting of the EPBD Article 19a feasibility study is foreseen to take place in Brussels on 28 November 2019.
The objectives of the 2nd stakeholder meeting are to:
- Define and discuss possible approaches to the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
- Describe the impact analyses methodologies and their boundary conditions
- Present preliminary outcomes of these impact analyses
- Examine and discuss possible EU policy options to the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
- Collect stakeholder input and feedback on the possible scope of potential measures
- Discuss the future of inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems and building renovation passports
This stakeholder meeting will be an opportunity to be updated on the final results of the study and to share your views in an interactive fashion.
Please visit the study website at www.epbd19a.eu/ for the meeting agenda and flyer.
Registration to the 2nd stakeholder meeting of 28 November 2019 is possible here.
The feasibility study is a one-year contract awarded by the European Commission, following Article 19a of EPBD Directive (EU) 2018/844 which amended Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency.
The stakeholder meeting is an important milestone of the feasibility study, in the process of assessing the need, possibilities and timeline for the potential introduction of EU provisions in relation to:
a) the inspection of stand-alone ventilation systems
b) an optional building renovation passport
For further information about the study and the stakeholder meeting, please visit www.epbd19a.eu/.