The Commission is in the process of updating some of the content on this website in light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.

Who is able to issue building certificates?

Share this Post:

Expert for building certification is accredited by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. According to the §6a article (7) of the Energy Management Act (406/2000 Coll.) certificates may only be produced by a person who:

1. has a registration number of energy auditor or

2. is registered as authorised architect or authorised engineer and technician by the Czech chamber of certified engineers and technicians.

Author: Jan PEJTER (Enviros)
Date:   28/11/07