Detached house designed as an industrial-style loft following the most ambitious criteria of sustainable construction. The highest energy rating A was possible thanks to the use of an innovative thermal energy production system by aerogeneration (air-to-water) heat pump combined with floor heating and highly efficient PIR thermal insulation.
Building total surface: 126,45 m².
PIR insulation boards covered on both sides with a multi-layered kraft-aluminium complex (thermal conductivity (lambda) = 0,023 W/m·K) in a continuous envelope without thermal bridges or condensation.
- Floor: Poliuretanos PIR SL boards of 60 mm with a thermal transmittance of 0,38 W/(m²·K).
- Facade: Poliuretanos PIR 7C boards of 100 mm with a thermal resistance of 0,23 W/(m²·K).
- Roof: Poliuretanos PIR CM boards of 120 mm with a thermal resistance of 0,19 W/(m²·K).
- Windows: aluminium with split of thermal bridge (U-value: 2,7 -2,8 W/(m²·K)).
Energy efficient technologies:
- Heating system: aerothermal (air-to-water) heat pump that extracts heat from the outside air, generating at least 3 kW of free heating energy for every kW of electricity consumed and without direct emissions of CO2.
- Floor heating: the heat is distributed throughout the loft via a low-temperature floor heating system.
- Aerothermal (air-to-water) heat pump
- Final energy demand: 37,4 kWh/(m²·a)
- Primary energy demand: 51,3 kWh/(m²·a)
- CO2 emissions: 12,7 kg/(m²·a)