Europe and the Mediterranean Towards a Sustainable Built Environment
SBE16_Malta is the first international conference addressing a Sustainable Built Environment in Europe and the Mediterranean Region. The event will take place on 16-18 March 2016 in Valletta, Malta, focusing on the main challenges faced by both developed and developing countries in Europe and the Mediterranean in addressing the goals of sustainable development. These objectives shall be evaluated in the context of regional, climatic and cultural differences.
The Conference topics are the following:
- Sustainable Materials Engineering
- Building Systems and Processes
- Urban Regeneration and Spatial Planning
- Sustainable Refurbishment and Regeneration of the Built Environment
- Building Assessment Methods and Tools
- Renewable Energy Sources and the Built Environment
- Intelligent Buildings
- Socio-Economic considerations in a Sustainable Built Environment
This International event forms part of the 2016 International Sustainable Built Environment Conference Series convened under the auspices of the four international organisations iiSBE, CIB, UNEP-SBCI and FIDIC.
For further information on registration, programme etc., please visit the event's website.