This webinar will take place 8 April from 12:00 to 13:15 CET.
Registrations through this link.
The countdown to transpose the revised Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) has started!
Member States have until March 2020 to translate into national law all the new requirements from the EU energy efficiency legislation affecting buildings. To discuss changes and challenges, but also opportunities, EuroACE (the European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings) has written a Guide on the topic.
For more information, please visit the EuroACE website.
After several weeks of consultations with stakeholders, including at national level, in the summer 2018, EuroACE is now presenting the final version of its Guide to EPBD Implementation in a series of webinars in cooperation with BUILD UP.
The fouth and final webinar of the series will take place on April 8th and will discuss the topic of ‘Assessing the energy performance of a building, put energy efficiency first’.
Moderation by Hélène SIBILEAU, Senior EU Affairs Manager, EuroACE
- 12.00-12.10 | Introduction and overview of EuroACE Guide to EPBD Implementation, Hélène SIBILEAU, Senior EU Affairs Manager, EuroACE
- 12.10-12.25 | Presentation of EuroACE Guide to EPBD Implementation with a focus on Chapter 6 – How to describe the energy performance of a building, putting energy efficiency first in methodologies based on Annex I requirements, Adrian JOYCE, Secretary General, EuroACE
- 12.25-12.35 | The perspective from EU policymakers, Dimitrios ATHANASIOU, Policy Officer, Unit ‘Energy Efficiency’, DG ENER, European Commission
- 12.35-12.45 | Using the set of EPB standards at national level for calculation methodologies, Jaap HOGELING, Director, EPB Centre
- 12.45-13.15 | Q&A session
To register please click here.