Join PROSPECT’s final workshop on October 22nd and learn from some of the most experienced cities, regions and energy agencies about innovative financing mechanisms.
Financing local authorities’ sustainable energy and climate projects is hindered primarily by the lack of internal capacity to identify and implement innovative financing schemes and investment programmes.
In PROSPECT, we bring together regions and cities from across Europe to exchange and learn about innovative mechanisms for sustainable energy and climate projects.
Over the past 3 years, almost 200 local/regional authorities and agencies joined the PROSPECT peer-to-peer learning programme, and they are now eager to share their experience with you.
During this half-day virtual event, we will share with you the tips and tricks of PROSPECT's highly experienced mentors and the insights of the programme to enhance your ability to attract green investments. EPC, Third Party Financing, etc. will have no secrets for you after attending this workshop.
So come and learn how to finance the energy transition from the ones who understand it the most: your peers!
5 PROSPECT mentors will be present throughout the workshop to share with you their successes in securing funding and financing in the 5 PROSPECT Modules of our learning programme:
- Private Buildings: Ina Karova, EAP Plovdiv (BG)|Smart finance for building, Solutions for energy poverty
- Public Buildings: Silvio De Nigris, Piemonte Region (IT) |Energy Performance Contracting, Third Party
- Public Lighting: Anja Gahleitner and Christiane Egger, OÖ Energiesparverband (AT) | Energy Performance Contracting
- Angela Rivada Rodriguez and Jesus Gomez Perez, Municipality of Valladolid (ES) | H2020 funds
- : Vasileios Bellis, Development Agency of Karditsa (GR) | Biomass and Cooperative
- 09:30 Welcome
- 09:35 PROSPECT overview by the project coordinator Mia Dragović Matosović, IEECP
- 10:00 Break-out session I: Choose one mentor/module and discuss in small groups
- 11:15 Break-out session II: Choose one mentor/module and discuss in small groups
- 12:00 Harvesting session & final remarks: Report the main conclusions from your groups in plenary
- 12:30 End
To register, fill in the online form at the bottom of this page . As there are 50 seats available, only local/regional public authorities and supporting agencies will be accepted.