This document, released by International Solar Energy Society (ISES), includes the proceedings of the 11th ISES EuroSun Conference, which was held on 11-14 October, 2016 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Solar Architecture and Net Zero Energy Buildings
- Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
- Thermal Storage
- Solar Thermal Systems: Domestic Hot Water, Space Heating and Cooling
- Solar Assisted District Heating and Cooling and Large Scale Applications
- Testing & Certification
- Solar Thermal Collectors and Solar Loop Components
- PV and PVT Systems for Buildings and Industry
- Solar Resources and Energy Meteorology
- Solar Education
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Policies
For further information please visit the relevant ISES webpage at the link below.