World Sustainable Energy Days 2021
21 - 25 June 2021 In Wels and Online
What are the World Sustainable Energy Days
In 2021, the conference - which attracts over 600 participants from over 60 countries each year - shows how we can make a green recovery happen in practice and how the energy transition can contribute as an investment engine to this deep transformation Europe has the ambitious goal of becoming the first climate neutral continent by 2050.
The Green Deal and the EU Climate Law are first concrete steps. The current economic challenges are also an opportunity to accelerate decarbonisation and to create a fairer society and a more competitive economy
European Energy Efficiency Conference
- 23 - 25 June 2021
- Stadthalle, Pollheimerstraße 1,
- 4600 Wels/Austria
- and online
- English, German
What do we offer?
In just 2 days, the event offers delegates a comprehensive package
- 6 dedicated conferences
- a major energy efficiency tradeshow
- technical site visits
- networking with energy efficiency businesses, research and policy makers
Energy efficiency ↔ Economic recovery
What is it all about?
Europe has the ambitious goal of becoming the first climate neutral continent by 2050. The Green Deal and the EU Climate Law are first concrete steps. The current economic challenges are also an opportunity to accelerate decarbonisation and to create a fairer society and a more competitive economy.
In 2021, the conference - which attracts over 400 participants from over 50 countries each year - shows how we can make a green recovery happen in practice and how energy efficiency as an investment engine can contribute to this deep transformation.
Find out more!
Topics for the "Call for Papers & Speakers"
- policies, technologies and markets (local, regional, national, EU level; specific sectors, e.g. domestic/commercial/industrial/public)
- business models
- research results and innovation in products, services and technologies
- economic, political and social impacts of energy efficiency improvements
- policies, legislation, programmes to develop energy efficiency markets, implementation of relevant EU directives (EED, EPBD, Ecodesign etc.)
- financing energy efficiency investments
- initiatives to make Europe the global number 1 in energy efficiency
- best practice solutions
- energy efficient buildings, processes, methods, appliances, equipment and installations,
- energy efficiency in industry and transport
- awareness raising for energy efficiency, marketing of energy efficiency products and services
- standardisation, quality criteria, quality management
- energy performance indicators/benchmarks
- combination of energy efficiency with renewable energy sources
- decreasing investment costs, improving performance and consumer satisfaction
- pilot projects, information and training
- results of EU-funded projects
Mark your calendar, register today and come join us in Wels or online at the European Energy Efficiency Conference 2021!