The Latvian regulation regarding energy certification of buildings.
The Regulation prescribes:
- the procedures by which the energy certification of buildings shall be carried out;
- the type, sample, content, the procedures for the issuance and registration of the energy performance certificate of a building;
- the procedures for supervision of the energy performance certification;
- the procedures by which the information regarding the issued energy performance certificates of buildings shall be compiled, updated and used; and
- the procedures for the inspection of boilers and of air-conditioning systems.