Wednesday 15 June 2016, 10.00 – 12.00 Brussels time (CET)
Participation is free, but prior registration is required.
Objective of the webinar: To present good examples of how to deal with thermal bridges in relation to energy calculations and investigation of the real performance, and to provide a platform for discussion.
Content of the webinar: Presentations ranging from design phases, for example choice of calculation method, to follow up on thermal bridges, for example thermography of the thermal envelope. Discussions, outlook and recommendations.
Agenda (Brussels time)
- 10.00-10.10 Peter Wouters (INIVE-BBRI) – Belgium: Welcome and QUALICHeCK context
- 10.10-10.50 Stephen Burke (NCC), Björn Berggren (SKANSKA), Per Levin (PE) – Sweden: Thermal bridge calculations in Sweden – standard procedures, common mistakes and deviations
- 10.50-11.00 Questions and Answers session 1
- 11.00-11.20 Arnold Janssens (UGent) – Belgium: Approaches of taking thermal bridges into account in the Flemish EPBD-regulations
- 11.20-11.40 Marina Kyprianou Dracou (CyI) – Cyprus: Observations on heat transmission coefficients compliance in Cyprus
- 11.40-11.50 Questions and Answers session 2
- 11.50-12.00 Peter Wouters (INIVE-BBRI) – Belgium: Final remarks and closing