August 2020 newsletter is out!
Contents are the following:
- A new generation of EU energy labels
- Review of renewables and energy efficiency directives - Commission launches first steps in process
- ITER ceremony marks start of the assembly phase
- Despite improvement in 2018, progress on energy efficiency needs to be stepped up
- EIP-SCC Marketplace General Assembly (02.09 - 03.09), online and Brno, Czechia
Latest studies and publications
- Hydrogen generation in Europe: Overview of costs and key benefits
Calls for tender and consultations
- Consultation on Finland's market reform plan: deadline 25.08.2020
- Energy market regulation – fees to be paid to European agency ACER: deadline 31.08.2020
- Offshore renewable energy strategy: deadline 24.09.2020
- EU Green Deal – Revision of the Energy Taxation Directive: deadline 14.10.2020
Check it out here!