The 2021 ASHRAE Virtual Winter Conference will take place in a convenient, online format February 9-11. Attendees can join live discussions with top experts, learn the latest updates relating to COVID-19, and have access to 90+ technical sessions for 18 months. Group rates are available, and members register for just $249.
The 2021 AHR Expo originally scheduled to be held January 25-27, 2021 at McCormick Place in Chicago has been cancelled.
What to Expect:
- Three days packed with learning and live discussions with top experts.
- Special sessions covering the latest on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 8 Tracks with 40 live and more than 80 on-demand sessions (most with PDHs), available for 18 months
- Updates from Society leaders, Women in ASHRAE keynote presentation and recognition of ASHRAE Honors and Awards recipients
- Virtual technical tours, meet-ups, and networking opportunities.
Committee Meeting Information
The full committee meeting schedule is now available! Committee meetings will take place January 4 through February 5, before the Winter Virtual Conference Technical Program and Special Events kick off. Click the “Full Schedule” button at the top of the page to access an interactive schedule of all committee meetings (Jan. 4-Feb. 5) and live sessions presented during the Virtual Winter Conference (Feb. 9-11). All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
If you requested a meeting, please click on the button below to check the status and view your request.
Registrants get 18-month access to all content starting Feb. 8. Live sessions taking place Feb. 9-11 will be recorded and available at the end of each day. Most sessions are approved for LEED AP credits and AIA learning units.
Prior to the event, registrants will receive an email with instructions to login and virtually attend the event. This will be sent to the email address used to register.