The X-tendo toolbox enables you, as a public authority or implementing agency, to improve the current Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) scheme of your country, evolving towards the next-generation.
The elements of the X-tendo toolbox include for each of the features, the following components:
- Problem and solution, an approach based on good practice examples from existing experiences and derived guidelines on how to replicate them.
- Methodological approaches for next-generation EPC features.
- Calculation procedures, supporting transparency, understanding and implementation of new EPC features.
- Implementation guidelines and recommendations on how to embed the innovative features in existing EPC framework.
The X-tendo partners will make sure the features and their development meet the following four key cross-cutting criteria:
- Good quality and reliability of EPCs: How to ensure a reliable implementation and calculation in practice?
- User-friendliness: How to meet end user needs and expectations? How to ensure a smooth transition from static and paper-based documents to digital dynamic information?
- Economic feasibility: How to ensure that all features are economically feasible?
- Consistency with ISO/CEN standards: Which main standards are relevant for the different features? How to enhance consistence with ISO/CEN standards?
Read more about it here.