24-26 November 2020, Online
As health and safety of our attendees and partners is our top priority, Solar Quality 2020 will be held online on 24-26 November.
Solar Quality 2020 is the new name for the market leading O&M and Asset Management conference, which has been run for the past four years. We have rebranded the event in order to expand the scope and bring together experts from the fields of O&M, Asset Management and EPC to advance the long-term quality of Europe’s solar power assets.
So, wherever your business sits in the solar-power value chain, this is your must-attend event of the year.
Organised by SolarPower Europe and the Solar Trade Association, the online conference will offer new features for participants:
- Enhanced and targeted networking opportunities
- 300+ attendees
- Connect with participants before, during and after the event
- Meet asset owners & investors
- Full access to exclusive, world-class content
- Interactive sessions: join the conversation with solar experts
- Virtual exhibition: hear from some of the most influential companies in the sector
- Launch of the EPC Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0, Asset Management Best Practices Guidelines Version 2.0 and new quality label for solar Asset Management
- Free tickets for Solar Trade Association and SolarPower Europe members
- Join our community of experts for the most informative, yet cost-effective conference of the sector!