3rd Edition of EuroACE Mini Online Workshops Series on the Renovation Wave
"A Breeze of Fresh Air? Ensuring Improved Indoor Air Quality is Delivered via the Renovation Wave",
EuroACE - Energy Efficient Buildings is pleased to invite you to the second webinar of its 3rd Edition of Online Workshops Series on the Renovation Wave entitled "A Breeze of Fresh Air? Ensuring Improved Indoor Air Quality is Delivered via the Renovation Wave", taking place on the 26th of November (09:30-10:45 CET) via GoToMeeting.
Together with the European Commission, the Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning Association (REHVA) and selected EuroACE Member companies, we will explore how the Renovation Wave Strategy will be able to provide building occupants with high Indoor Air Quality, especially in light of the current health crisis.
- Introduction - Adrian JOYCE, EuroACE
- Presentations by:
- Pau GARCIA AUDI, DG ENER (European Commission) TBC - "Expected impact of the Renovation Wave on health and IAQ"
- Anita DERJANECZ, REHVA - "From COVID-19 to the Renovation Wave, good policies for adequate IAQ?"
- Round of Reactions by EuroACE Member Companies:
- AERECO, Carrier, Daikin Europe, Signify and VELUX
- Moderated Q&A by Adrian JOYCE, EuroACE
- Conclusions - Adrian JOYCE, EuroACE