Inform, present and discuss experiences: This is the motto for measurement teams, planners, craftsmen, architects and energy consultants to meet in Hannover on June 25 and 26, 2021 for the 12th International BUILDAIR Symposium - or take part in the conference online via the internet.
All specialist colleagues in Germany, Europe and beyond are cordially invited to participate and actively participate in shaping the industry meeting.
On the one hand, the symposium aims to provide information about current developments and new approaches and, on the other hand, to promote exchanges with each other, even across national borders.
Topics at the conference
- EN ISO 9972 – hands-on experience and national annexes.
- Accuracy of BlowerDoor methods, reproducibility of the result
- Quality assurance challenges when renovating new and existing buildings, experience with the airtightness approach, adhesives and sealants
- Product development to achieve airtightness
- Leakage assessment: challenges, localization, measurement and analysis
- Measuring very large buildings (options, equipment, experience)
- Additional measuring methods
- Measuring air ducts and air vents (requirements, hands-on experience)
- Use cases for thermography
Companies dealing with the topics of airtight building envelope, thermography or ventilation technology can book a stand in the accompanying exhibition.