Current know-how on airtightness, leaks and ventilation systems
All colleagues from Germany, Europe and beyond, who are concerning with the subject of airtightness of buildings, are cordially invited to contribute to the content of the 11th International BUILDAIR Symposium with a contribution.
Proposals can be submitted up to November 1, with a single-page abstract in German or English. The contributions can convey and explain basic knowledge as well as expert knowledge on airtightness, thermography, ventilation and quality assurance.
Detailed information on the Call for Papers can be found on the conference website www.buildair.eu. The conference should takes place as a combination of face-to-face and online event.
Topics at the conference
- EN ISO 9972 – hands-on experience and national annexes.
- Accuracy of BlowerDoor methods, reproducibility of the result
- Quality assurance challenges when renovating new and existing buildings, experience with the airtightness approach, adhesives and sealants
- Product development to achieve airtightness
- Leakage assessment: challenges, localization, measurement and analysis
- Measuring very large buildings (options, equipment, experience)
- Additional measuring methods
- Measuring air ducts and air vents (requirements, hands-on experience)
- Use cases for thermography