The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in association with the European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC) is co-organising a Conference on Renewable Energy – Policy, Regulation, Technology & Finance.
Supported by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India, and the Government of Maharashtra, the conference seeks to leverage India’s growing success in the development of renewable energy (RE). The operational business models and the investment paradigm are also witnessing the changes. This event will encourage collaboration between European and Indian firms, both private and public in order to address myriad opportunities in India to address challenges in the renewable energy sector.
The EU’s experience in policy, technology and finance is of more relevance now for the growth of renewable energy sector in India. This conference, apart from up-to date information on the recent changes in legislative and regulatory framework, will also offer business development opportunities with dedicated B2B meetings. The Council of European chambers of Commerce in India will be the key local partner for this event and will ensure that the local priorities are reflected in the event. The conference offers the best opportunity to meet, network and connect with companies and organizations in the renewable energy industry from Europe and India. The delegates will also have an opportunity to further explore business opportunities and develop collaborations during conference.
Mission Benefits The objective of the conference is to cover the various aspects such as policies, regulations, technology and financing in the renewable energy, revenue streams for renewable energy projects and how to manage energy RECs and carbon credits and to promote the EU experience and technology transfer to India in renewable energy development.
- Strategic overview of the renewable energy sector in terms of policy measures and governmental regulations that are catalyzing the technological advancement.
- Specific subsector-wise opportunities across both the Indian private and public sectors.
- Showcase your technology and solutions to key members of the Industry and government departments and ministries.
- Gain insight into various EU and Indian funding sources for projects for each subsector.
- A customized schedule of one-on-one business meetings with pre-screened Indian partners.
- Company / industry site visits.
- Key note speeches by Government & Industry Leaders
- 2 day conference covering solar, wind, biomass and small hydro.
- Leading companies from Europe and India including policy makers, project developers, debt and equity investors, EPC companies etc; will attend
- Participation by over 150 companies and investors from the energy sector
- Identify and appraise investment opportunities
- Excellent networking opportunities through Pre requested B2B meetings.
Participation in the conference: the conference will focus on the presentation of projects in the public and private sectors, project financing, and showcase of EU clean technologies). Interactions with corporations, policymakers, entrepreneurs and companies in the Indian public and private sectors. Exchange of experiences, sharing of knowledge between European companies. Networking reception. The EBTC team will assist the delegates in arranging B2B meetings, visiting Indian companies and in providing information about hotel accommodation in the city.