Within the eCentral project, which aims to enhance the energy efficiency of public buildings by supporting public authorities to define efficient renovation measures and financial instruments, a survey on these topics has been launced in order to understand the level of knowledge of these instruments from public administrations (e.g. owners) and from practitioners.
The purpose is to update the project´s knowledge on these topics and to update this document which was written two years ago.
Please take 10 minutes to fill this questionnaire!
The questionnaire can be accessed in all the project´s languages.
- Italian: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7085&lang=it
- English: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7085
- German: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7085&lang=de
- Slovenian: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7085&lang=sl_SI
- Hungarian: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7085&lang=hu
- Croatian: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7085&lang=hr
The project has some very important results which will be presented in the next nZEB letter in December. On this occasion, the date of the final conference (online) will also be announced.
Please register to the project´s newsletter to follow all the updates!
Deadline: 31st October 2020
For more information, please contact: email@example.com